- Under the distance selling regulations, a Customer has the legal right to cancel their order within 7 working
days of receipt of their purchase. To ensure that we offer the best service to our customers we accept
returns within 14 working days of receipt of a purchase.
- All returns are made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the order reference number given at the
time of the sale.
- Eva Cammarata will inform the Customer as soon as a returned item is received.
- Following confirmation from Eva Cammarata that the item is undamaged we will issue a full refund to the
value of the item (excl. Postage).
- The Returns must be received in perfect, unused condition with all tags still attached. If the condition of
the returned item is not as new, Eva Cammarata will inform the Customer that the returned product is
unsatisfactory and the item will be sent back to the customer with recharged postage costs.
- Eva Cammarata will reimburse mailing costs to Customers where the item returned is faulty. The
Customer needs to include proof of postage for returns of faulty goods.